Kava Noir Colombia Supremo Coffee 1kg
- Specialty whole coffee beans.
- 100% Arabica beans sourced from Colombia.
- Roast Level: Medium.
- Cup Profile: Bright Acidity, Sweet, Fruit notes, Floral/Fruit aroma, Nutty, velvety body, Caramel mouthfeel.
- Recommended brewing technique:Aeropress, V60 Pour Over or chemex.
- Quantity: 1kg.
Kava Noir Colombia Supremo Coffee:
Kava Noir Colombia Supremo contains fully washed 100% Arabica roasted coffee beans sourced from Colombia. The country is renowned for high-end Arabica coffee, which is adored by coffee lovers around the world for its unique taste profile. Colombian coffee plants thrive in high altitudes under the shade of banana trees in the perfect coffee growing tropical climate with a heavy rainfall and moderate temperatures all year round. Most coffee producers from Colombia pick and sort the beans by hand.
Further, the coffee beans are roasted in a state-of-the-art facility in Dubai by master technicians to ensure only the best quality. The roasting process provides a perfect balance of bright acidity with sweet and fruity notes. When prepared black, it has a floral aroma and nutty and caramel taste.
And in case you don't own a coffee grinder or just want a hasslefree coffee brewing experience, we also offer the beans in ground form. Our grind size options cover all the popular brewing techniques; Aeropress, V60 Pour Over, Espresso, Chemex, Cold Brew, French Press, Kalita Wave. Kindly let us know in the order notes or contact us on WhatsApp or email.
- Coffee Type: 100% Arabica.
- Location: Colombia.
- Varietal: Excelso.
- Altitude: 1650-1800 metres.
- Process: Fully washed.
- Roast Level: Medium.
- Cup Profile:
- Acidity - Bright.
- Aroma - Floral/fruity.
- Taste - Sweet and fruity with nutty and caramel taste.
- Mouthfeel - Nutty/Caramel.
- Recommended brewing technique: Aeropress, V60 pour over or chemex.
How to brew this coffee using V60 Pour Over technique:
- Place Pour over dripper on a cup or jug. Now fold the filter paper along the seams and place it in the dripper.
- Pre-wet the filter to wash away the papery residue for a cleaner brew. Discard this water before brewing.
- Measure and grind 10-12 grams of whole beans for 1 cup of coffee.
- Pour boiling water slowly to moisten the grounds from the centre outward, while moving in a circular pattern. Wait for about 30 seconds once done.
- Slowly start adding more water, using the same speed and swirling motion as before. Also ensure that water does not come into direct contact with the paper filter.
- Let it steep for 2-4 minutes.
- Once your coffee is ready, discard the used paper filter and grounds.
Kava Noir sources green beans only from the best coffee growing regions in the world for its single origin Arabica and exquisite blends range. Perfect for experience loving Millennials and Gen Z and also the classic coffee lovers. So, explore the plethora of options here to enjoy a very fulfilling coffee experience.
|Origin||United Arab Emirates|
|Product Type||Coffee Whole Beans|
|Coffee Type||100% Arabica|
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||1.03|