Fellow Stagg [X] Pour Over Dripper
- Pour over dripper.
- Flat-bottomed design featuring a unique no-clog hole pattern.
- Unique steep wall ensures optimal extraction.
- Double wall stainless steel construction prevents heat loss during extraction.
- Features a built-in ratio aid to add correct amount of beans every time.
- Capacity: 10oz (300mL).
Fellow Stagg [X] Pour-Over Dripper:
Fellow Stagg [X] Pour-Over Dripper is designed for those who want a clean cup of filter coffee but with a little less effort. It delivers exquisite and consistent coffee thanks to a flat-bottomed design featuring a unique no-clog hole pattern and steep interior slope. This increases coffee-to-water contact to ensure optimal extraction for a flavorful cup. And its double walled stainless steel construction prevents heat loss during extraction, resulting in a better brew. Also features a built-in ratio aid so that you can use the correct amount of beans every time. With this dripper, you can brew a cup of 10oz (300mL) coffee at once.
How to use this Pour over dripper:
- Heat water in a kettle and make sure the temperature is within brew range (195-205F)
- For one serving, measure 20g (to the single dot on the ratio aid). Grind coffee to a medium coarseness.
- Place filter in dripper. Pour hot water to fully wet filter and warm dripper.
- Using the ratio aid funnel, dump your coffee grinds into the dripper and shake lightly to flatten coffee bed.
- Start pouring at the center of the dripper, working your way out to the sides.
- Pour about 40 grams of water, or 2 times the amount of coffee you use. Wait 30 seconds for coffee to “bloom” and release CO2.
- Continue pouring evenly from the center of the dripper, outward in a circular path.
- Pouring should take an additional 2:30-3 minutes. Stop once the coffee level reaches 10oz(300mL) of coffee.
Care and Use:
- Although other filters will work with this dripper, recommended to using Stagg [X] Pour-Over Filters.
- Do not use it to extract/steep/brew anything other than coffee.
- For handwashing, use only dishwashing detergent. Do not use chlorine, bleach, or other chemicals to clean products.
- Top Rack dishwasher safe.
- Not microwave, oven and stovetop safe.
Fellow offers a range of beautiful, well-thought-out coffee brewers, accessories, including award-winning kettles, grinders, mugs. Now you can easily brew ridiculously good coffee at home. Head over here to check out their range of amazing products.
|Material||Body: Stainless Steel, Gasket: Silicone|
|Origin||United States of America|
|Product Type||Coffee Brewers|
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||0.41|