Kava Noir Kenya AA Coffee 1kg
- Specialty whole coffee beans.
- 100% Arabica beans sourced from Kenya.
- Roast Level: Medium.
- Cup Profile: Raspberry, cranberry, flowery in aroma and cup. Sweet and lightly tart, with flavors of raspberry and grapefruit and lingering aftertaste. Satiny mouthfeel.
- Recommended brewing technique:Mokapot, V60 Pour Over, Chemex, Aeropress or Syphon.
- Quantity: 1kg.
Kava Noir Kenya AA Coffee:
Kava Noir Kenya AA is a specialty coffee that contains “AA” graded Arabica beans sourced from Kenya. This region with rich volcanic soil, seasonal rains, and moderate climate provides perfect conditions for cultivation of excellent coffee. Kenyan coffees are world famous and known to command a premium. And Kenya AA beans are the highest grade of Arabica from this area, which yields one of the finest coffees with a bold clean taste, medium body, delicious aroma and rich flavour. Moreover, the coffee beans are roasted in a state-of-the-art facility in Dubai by master technicians to ensure only the best quality.
And in case you don't own a coffee grinder or just want a hasslefree coffee brewing experience, we also offer the beans in ground form. Our grind size options cover all the popular brewing techniques; Aeropress, V60 Pour Over, Espresso, Chemex, Cold Brew, French Press, Kalita Wave. Kindly let us know in the order notes or contact us on WhatsApp or email.
- Coffee Type: 100% Arabica.
- Location: Kenya.
- Varietal: SL 28, SL 34 and Ruiru 11.
- Altitude: 1200-2400 metres.
- Process: Washed.
- Roast Level: Medium.
- Cup Profile:
- Acidity - Bright.
- Aroma - Raspberry, cranberry and flowery.
- Taste: Sweet and light tart, with flavors of raspberry and grapefruit lingering long on the pallet.
- Mouthfeel - Satiny.
- Recommended brewing technique: Mokapot, V60 Pour Over, Chemex, Aeropress or Syphon.
How to brew this coffee using Moka pot:
- Fill the bottom chamber of your Moka pot with water, making sure to not exceed the safety valve.
- Insert the filter basket into the brewer bottom and add fresh medium-fine ground coffee.
- Screw on the upper chamber firmly and place on the stove.
- Put the brewer on any heat source, use moderate heat, and make sure it does not subject the handle to heat.
- As the water in the lower chamber bubbles, pressure drives it up through the coffee.
- The coffee will fill the upper chamber and you will hear a puffing sound and see a rich-brown stream that will get progressively lighter.
- As soon as the coffee stops bubbling out, pour it into cups.
- Enjoy your flavourful and strong espresso brew.
Kava Noir sources green beans only from the best coffee growing regions in the world for its single origin Arabica and exquisite blends range. Perfect for experience loving Millennials and Gen Z and also the classic coffee lovers. So, explore the plethora of options here to enjoy a very fulfilling coffee experience.
|Origin||United Arab Emirates|
|Product Type||Coffee Whole Beans|
|Coffee Type||100% Arabica, Specialty coffee|
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||1.03|