Kava Noir Colombia Decaffeinated Coffee 1kg
- Decaffeinated whole coffee beans.
- 100% Arabica beans sourced from Colombia.
- Roast Level: Medium.
- Cup Profile: Good body, sweet and citric acidity, sweet and juicy with chocolate and spicy notes.
- Recommended brewing technique:Espresso, V60 Pour Over and Chemex.
- Quantity: 1kg.
Kava Noir Colombia Decaffeinated Coffee:
This Kava Noir coffee contains 100% Arabica decaffeinated coffee beans sourced from Colombia. These beans undergo Swiss Water process in which coffee is decaffeinated using an environmentally friendly, chemical-free, 99.9% caffeine-free water process. Colombia is renowned for high-end Arabica coffee, which is adored by coffee lovers around the world for its unique taste profile. If you are not okay with the caffeine in your coffee, try this blend and enjoy the same world renowned taste. Moreover, the coffee beans are roasted in a state-of-the-art facility in Dubai by master technicians to ensure only the best quality.
And in case you don't own a coffee grinder or just want a hasslefree coffee brewing experience, we also offer the beans in ground form. Our grind size options cover all the popular brewing techniques; Aeropress, V60 Pour Over, Espresso, Chemex, Cold Brew, French Press, Kalita Wave. Kindly let us know in the order notes or contact us on WhatsApp or email.
- Coffee Type: 100% Arabica.
- Location: Colombia.
- Varietal: Colombia and Cattura.
- Altitude: 1300-1500 metres.
- Process: Swiss water decaffeination.
- Roast Level: Medium.
- Cup Profile:
- Acidity - Sweet and citric.
- Aroma - Spicy.
- Taste - Good body, sweet and juicy with chocolate and spicy notes.
- Recommended brewing technique: Espresso, V60 Pour Over and Chemex.
How to brew this coffee using V60 Pour Over technique:
- Place Pour Over dripper on a cup or jug. Now fold the filter paper along the seams and place it in the dripper.
- Pre-wet the filter to wash away the papery residue for a cleaner brew. Discard this water before brewing.
- Measure and grind 10-12 grams of whole beans for 1 cup of coffee.
- Pour boiling water slowly to moisten the grounds from the centre outward, while moving in a circular pattern. Wait for about 30 seconds once done.
- Slowly start adding more water, using the same speed and swirling motion as before. Also, ensure that water does not come into direct contact with the paper filter.
- Let it steep for 2-4 minutes.
- Once your coffee is ready, discard the used paper filter and grounds.
Kava Noir sources green beans only from the best coffee growing regions in the world for its single origin Arabica and exquisite blends range. Perfect for experience loving Millennials and Gen Z and also the classic coffee lovers. So, explore the plethora of options here to enjoy a very fulfilling coffee experience.
|Origin||United Arab Emirates|
|Product Type||Coffee Whole Beans|
|Coffee Type||100% Arabica, Decaffeinated|
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||1.03|