Tribo Coffee Papua New Guinea Pour Over Drip Bags (Pack of 10)
- Single serve pour over coffee drip bags.
- Specialty Arabica coffee beans sourced from Wahgi Valley in Papua New Guinea.
- Medium-dark roast.
- Creamy with low acidity and flavour notes of blackberry, caramel.
- Sealed with natural nitrogen (N2) to ensure freshness, as well as delightfully bold fragrance and flavor.
- Quantity: 10 bags (11g each).
Tribo Coffee Papua New Guinea Pour Over Drip Bags:
The Papua New Guinea blend Pour over drip bags from Tribo Coffee contains a blend of specialty Arabica coffee beans, ethically sourced from Wahgi Valley in Papua New Guinea. For this blend, it uses washed and medium-dark roasted beans to offer a creamy coffee with wonderful flavours of blackberry and caramel. Low in acidity with a bit more sweetness and pleasant mouthfeel in every sip, it will surely please your palates.
Each pouch contains 11 grams of the freshly roasted and ground blend of this coffee. Further, it is sealed with natural nitrogen (N2) to ensure freshness and delightfully bold fragrance and flavor. They are extremely easy to use while being disposable and eco-friendly. So now enjoy a sophisticated coffee experience anywhere simply with hot water and a cup.
- Coffee Type: 100% Arabica.
- Origin: Wahgi Valley in Papua New Guinea
- Roast: Medium Dark.
- Cup Profile: Creamy and low acidity with flavour notes of blackberry and caramel.
- Recommended Brewing Temperature: 88-92°C.
Tribo Coffee offers a fantastic way to enjoy delicious, balanced and flavorful pour over specialty coffee anytime, anywhere. So, check out its complete range of pour over drip coffee bags, here.
|Origin||United States of America|
|Product Type||Drip Coffee Bags|
|Coffee Type||100% Arabica|
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||0.20|