Bev Tools Cold Drip Tower Coffee Brewer 1L
- Drip cold brew Coffee Maker.
- Based on Dutch Cold Brew method.
- Iced water is dripped slowly over freshly ground coffee for between 3 ½ -12 hours.
- Brews less acidic, bitter and much more flavorful coffee than regular ones.
- Features durable wood panels with heat resistance glass and single valve to control dripping.
- Capacity: 1L.
Bev Tools Cold Drip Tower Coffee Brewer:
Although it looks like complicated lab equipment, this ice drip brewer is fairly easy to use. It features durable wood panels with heat resistance glass reservoirs, glass coils, ceramic filter and a single valve to control dripping. Just put ice and cold water in the top chamber, put ground coffee in the middle chamber, place the filter on top of grounds, set the valve to drip, and you're good to go.
How to use this coffee brewer:
Care and Use:
- Suggested drip speed: 1 drop every 1.5 seconds.
- You can store the brew in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- Disassembling the tower before cleaning the parts.
- Wash the glassware and ceramic filter before and after every use.
- Do not reuse the paper filter. Ceramic filter can be reused.
Bev Tools is an initiative by Bevarabia to offer a range of assorted premium coffee accessories. These products, with superior quality and available at affordable prices, make your daily coffee experience easier and trendy. Check out the complete range, here.
|Product Type||Coffee Brewers|
|Brewer Type||Cold Drip Tower|
|Material||Pot, Coils: Glass, Filter: Ceramic, Panel: Wood|
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||6.00|