Gastroback Design Espresso Advanced Barista Coffee Machine
- Programmable Espresso machine for new age baristas.
- Fitted with integrated conical grinder with 11 settings.
- Suitable with coffee beans, grounds and E.S.E pods.
- Compact design with a body made of brushed stainless steel.
- Features powerful heating, professional pump system and 360° steam wand.
- Ideal for all speciality coffees from espresso, latte macchiato, cappuccino and Americano to café crème.
- Free training, installation, delivery and 500g coffee beans only at Bevarabia.
Gastroback Design Espresso Advanced Barista Coffee Machine:
Gastroback Design Espresso Advanced Barista is a perfect prosumer coffee machine for new age baristas. With this machine, you can explore the art of brewing espresso at home. Further, with the integrated conical burr grinder, you can extract a perfect espresso in just under a minute. The integrated grinder has 11 grinding grade settings, so that you can brew the coffee according to your taste. You can also prepare latte macchiato, cappuccino, and café crème at a flick of the wrist with 360 degree rotatable milk frothing jet. Or brew an Americano or tea using hot water function. Plus, you can program the extraction volume as well as dosage easily.
The powerful heating system of the machine will reach the correct operating temperature in 1.5 minutes and keep a constant brewing temperature. And the professional ULKA espresso pressure pump (15 bar) forces the water through the coffee powder on high pressure. Plus, the pressure gauge indicates brewing pressure, which can help to decide if the extraction is perfect. It also comes with a hot plate to keep up to 6 cups warm before pouring. Experiment with flavors and adjusting the grind of the beans in search for that perfect espresso has never been this simple!
- Double-walled filter insert for 1 and 2 cups.
- Filter insert for coffee pods.
- Milk frothing can.
- Measuring spoon with tamper.
- Cleaning tool.
- Water filter.
How to use this coffee machine:
- Fill the water tank with cold, clear tap water.
- Ensure the sufficient amount of whole coffee beans are in the hopper.
- Select the required filter basket: 1 cup filter basket, 2 cups filter basket, or pod filter basket (for E.S.E pods).
- Place the filter basket into the portafilter and press the filter basket down until there is no gap left between the filter basket and portafilter.
- Push the portafilter in the grinder cradle below the outlet and press the grinder button once to start grinding for a single dose. You can also fill the portafilter with coffee grounds manually.
- Insert the portafilter into the group head and ensure it is locked securely.
- Place a preheated cup under the portafilter.
- Press the espresso button (1 cup or 2 cups) to start extraction.
- After some seconds, the espresso should drip from the portafilter spouts.
- It stops automatically once the pre-programmed volume is extracted.
In case you need instructions on preparing long coffee, pouring hot water or frothing milk, refer to the manual.
Care and Use:
- Always use fresh cold drinking water for brewing coffee. Do not use mineral water, de-ionized water, carbonated water, or any other liquids.
- Wipe the hot water / steam wand immediately after each use with a damp cloth and purge to remove any residues of milk or coffee. Similarly, rinse the filter basket and portafilter after every use.
- Never use hard or sharp-edged objects or abrasive products to clean the appliance.
- Do not clean the appliance, or power cord, or any of the parts or accessories in a dishwasher.
- Never immerse the appliance, power cord, or power plug in water or other liquids.
- Descale the machine regularly, depending upon the hardness of your water.
Kindly refer to the user manual included before using the machine for the first time. Also, check out this video to see Gastroback Design Espresso Advanced Barista in action!
Gastroback aspires to make professional technology usable for the kitchen at home with its range of coffee machines, blender and more. And Bevarabia is glad to associate with them and help make this dream possible. Check out the complete range, here. We also provide free training, instalment, delivery and 500g coffee beans with this product so as to ensure that you get nothing but the best.
|Product Type||Coffee Machine|
|Voltage||220V - 240V|
|Material||Body: Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Coffee Machine Type||Espresso Machine|
|Capacity||Water Tank: 2L, Beans Container: 220g|