Gastroback Grind & Brew Pro Thermo Coffee Machine
- Automatic Coffee Brewer.
- Brews up to 8 cups of coffee at once.
- Built in grinder with conical grinding mechanism and 8 grinding levels.
- Features a soft touch LCD display with 24 hour programmable timer function, cups button and strength button.
- Equipped with adjustable filter holder with a drop stop value function.
- Includes permanent filter.
Gastroback Grind & Brew Pro Thermo Coffee Machine:
Gastroback Grind & Brew Pro Thermo is a filter coffee machine with a built-in grinder featuring a conical grinding mechanism with 8 grinding levels for freshly ground coffee. Equipped with a beans hopper which can store 250g coffee beans. It comes with a 1L stainless steel carafe and 1L water tank with level indicator which can help brew 8 cups of coffee at once. It features a soft touch LCD display with 24 hour programmable timer function, cups button and strength button for controlling the strength of coffee desired: mild, medium or strong. And it comes with an adjustable filter holder with a drop stop value function. A permanent filter is also included, and filter papers (size 4) can be used.
How to use this coffee machine:
- Fill the beans container with freshly roasted coffee beans.
- Fill the water tank with water based on the number of cups to brew.
- Insert the reusable filter into the filter basket and fold the handle of the reusable filter completely down.
- Place the filter basket onto the filter support and ensure it fits securely.
- Press the carafe lid down gently to lock it on the carafe and place it on the warming plate.
- Touch the on/off button to switch on the appliance.
- Adjust the amount, strength and taste of your coffee using the options available.
- Press the ON/OFF button to start the brewing cycle.
For instructions on auto start and other functions, refer to the manual.
Care and Use:
- Always use clear, cold tap water or bottled table water with low mineral content.
- Do not use any other but the designated steel carafe with the appliance.
- After each use, rinse filter basket, splash shield, and reusable filter thoroughly with hot water.
- Clean the steel carafe and carafe lid with warm water, removing any stains with a soft sponge. Then rinse thoroughly and wipe dry.
- Descale the machine regularly (at least once a month), depending upon the hardness of your water.
Kindly refer to the user manual included before using the machine for the first time.
Gastroback aspires to make professional technology usable for the kitchen at home with its range of coffee machines, blender and more. And Bevarabia is glad to associate with them and help make this dream possible. Check out the complete range, here.
|Product Type||Coffee Machine|
|Voltage||220V - 240V|
|Coffee Machine Type||Automatic Brewer|
|Capacity||Water Tank: 1L, Beans Container: 250g, Carafe: 1L, Filter Basket: 60g|
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||4.50|