Gastroback Ice Maker Bartender Pro
- Ice maker for cafes, restaurants.
- Modern design, stainless steel body.
- Produces 9 ice cubes per cycle (7 up to 15 minutes) and up to 15 kg/day.
- Features sleek control panel with on/off switch, size selection and LED indicators.
- Equipped with 2.8L water tank and top lid covered with a large viewing window.
- Includes a removable basket, ice scoop.
Gastroback Ice Maker Bartender Pro:
Gastroback Ice Maker Bartender Pro will produce perfect ice cubes for use at home, coffee shops, bistros, etc. Designed for making bullet-shaped ice cubes in two sizes: small (Ø 11 mm) and large (Ø 27 mm). For this, the refrigeration circle is filled with a refrigerant (R600a, isobutane) and operated via an air-cooled compressor. It can produce 9 ice cubes per cycle (7 up to 15 minutes) and up to 15 kg/day (up to 75 ice cubes/hour). Its modern design in stainless steel construction will easily integrate into any cafe. It features 2.8L water tank, sleek control panel with on/off switch, size selection and LED indicators for water tank and ice cube containers. It also has a top lid covered with a large viewing window. Not stopping there, it includes a removable ice cube container and an ice cube scoop for easy handling.
How to use this ice cube maker:
- Fill the water tank with a sufficient amount of clear, cold drinking water (750 ml to 2.8 litres; “MAX”).
- Place the ice container into the appliance and close the lid.
- Insert the power plug into a wall power outlet.
- If required, press the selection button to change the size of the ice bullets.
- Press the power button to start the operation.
- Depending on the water temperature and room temperature, the process gets over in 7-15 minutes.
- After removing the ice, close the lid to avoid useless energy loss.
Care and Use:
- During operation, avoid leaving the ice shovel within the ice container. Otherwise, it may get buried under pieces of ice.
- Do not pour any hot liquids into the water tank.
- Clean the appliance regularly, at least every week and before storage.
- Empty the water tank daily and fill in fresh cold drinking water in order to avoid the build-up of germs and algae, as well as a stale taste of the ice.
Gastroback aspires to make professional technology usable for the kitchen at home with its range of coffee machines, blender and more. And Bevarabia is glad to associate with them and help make this dream possible. Check out the complete range, here.
|Capacity||Water Tank: 2.8L, Ice Container: 1.5 kg|
|Voltage||220V - 240V|
|Accessories Type||Ice cube maker|
|Product Type||Cafe Equipment|
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||1.82|