Mill City Roasters 20kg Gas Coffee Roaster
- Commercial Gas coffee roaster.
- Industrial quality, solid plate and all certified food grade stainless steel construction.
- Double walled drums with heaviest, most-efficient drum design in the industry.
- Equipped with state-of-the art integrated USB connection for precise roast control.
- Comes with several production assistance programmes to automate the roasting process.
- Fuel Type: Natural gas or LP gas.
- Capacity: Beans - 3.2 - 24 kg, Production - 480 kg/day, Roasting time - <15 mins.
- Six color options available in matte finished or brushed stainless steel. Custom logos on request.
- Option to include a loader equipped with integrated scale and high efficiency air filters.
Mill City Roasters 20kg Gas Coffee Roaster:
With Mill City Roasters 20kg Gas Coffee Roaster, an equipment built of the highest quality, roasters can enjoy the most precise and sophisticated roast control system for unparalleled roasting experience. You can roast between 3.2 - 24 kg green coffee beans in a batch with an average roasting time of less than 15 minutes. Its production capacity of 60 kg/h - 480 kg/day is perfect for commercial coffee roasters. You can opt to include a loader equipped with integrated scale and high efficiency air filters to remove greens dust. Also, it comes with several production assistance programmes to automate the roasting process, such as:
- Automated timer and cooling tray activation.
- Roast profile execution.
- Automated cooling fan and stirring arm operation.
- Preheat charge temperature recovery programming for greater consistency and efficiency.
Mill City Roasters is a leader in the coffee roasting industry and it repeatedly sets the standard for tools for the modern coffee roaster. The features listed below make it stand apart in the industry.
- Equipped with state-of-the art integrated USB connection via MODBUS for real time roast data. It logs in gas pressure, fuel data, drum pressure and speed, fan pressure and speed using the various digital readouts and sensors. All this data is automatically logged via RoastPATH data logging connection. Used as a roast feedback loop, it allows the operator to monitor the roast environment, and take corrective action.
- Its double-wall, stainless steel drums are the heaviest, most-efficient drum design in the industry. It provides more uniform heat distribution, greater consistency, even roasting and better control. As a result, it will deliver superior speciality coffee roast profile performance without any heat defect. Further, it is equipped with quick response, variable drum speed, which allows the flexibility to profile batches from 20%-120% of the drum capacity.
- For its heavy duty build, it uses industrial quality, solid plate and all certified food grade stainless steel. As a result, the chassis and the roast compartment absorb heat more efficiently and release heat more consistently for increased stability of temperatures during profiling. Also, it traps noise so that you can easily hear those early outliers before first crack.
- Uses only high quality CSA/UL certified motors, switches, relays, and contactors.
- For fuel, it deploys a custom-designed, CSA Design Certified low loss gas train with high output, high efficiency burner sets, designed specifically for coffee roasting. The burner sets have full range modulation of both natural and LP gas.
- Designed with off-board cooling fans and chaff collectors which allow for easier moving and better access and easier maintenance. Off-board components also offer more flexible layouts for users with space limitations.
It is available in standard Raven Black and Thunder Gray colour as well as custom colours such as Arctic White, Army Green, Cardinal Red and Tiger Orange. You also get the option to select the finish of metal parts: Matte or Brushed. Further, you can implement custom logos on request.
For every new installation, the company schedules video conferences on roaster safety, familiarisation, and operational walk around as well as roast-along sessions. On-call troubleshooting via email, telephone, and video conference is also available. It is renowned for providing the best tech and after sale support in the entire industry.
Download full Installation Manual: English
Mill City Roasters offers some of the heaviest constructed, most powerful, most capable, and most flexible roasting systems ever built. It is used in some of the best roasteries in the world. Do check out the complete range, here.
To reserve this coffee roaster, please click on the Enquire Now option above. And kindly send us your contact details as well as any specific requirement (e.g. colour preference). Our sales representative will contact you and share further information such as price, including shipping charges (depending upon your location) and stock availability.
|Brand||Mill City Roasters|
|Product Type||Coffee Roaster|
|Origin||United States of America|
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||500.00|