Moccamaster Cup-One Coffee Brewer Orange
- Automatic Coffee Brewer.
- Brews up to 300mL coffee directly in a cup in just 4 minutes.
- Precise engineering ensures your coffee tastes as good as manually brewed.
- Equipped with specially designed cone-shaped brew-basket and copper heating element.
- Handmade in the Netherlands using highest quality materials.
- Includes: 2 porcelain mugs, measuring spoon, cupholder, 80 filters.
- Color: Orange.
Moccamaster Cup-One Coffee Brewer Orange:
Moccamaster Cup-One, available in orange color, is a single serve coffee brewer which makes a 300mL of your favourite coffee directly into a cup. The process is simple and quick too, as it can brew a cup in just four minutes at the touch of a button. Its cone-shaped brew-basket steeps the coffee grounds and extracts the coffee's full flavor. The copper boiling element rapidly heats water to a brewing temperature of 92-96°C and automatically shuts off when the water reservoir is empty. Its precise engineering ensures that the blooming process of coffee grounds replicates that of the manual pour-over method. Further, it has a removable cup holder which allows you to fit different size cups under the brew basket with a clearance of about 5 inches.
Handmade in the Netherlands from durable stainless steel and aluminum with BPA/BPS/BPF/Phthalate free plastics, to guarantee reliability and long life expectancy. And each brewer is certified to brew to the strict standards of the European Coffee Brewing Center (ECBC) and the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA). Which is only rewarded after extensive and rigorous quality control and laboratory testing.
- 2 porcelain mugs.
- Measuring spoon.
- 80 filters.
How to use this coffee brewer:
- Fill the water reservoir to the desired level with fresh, cool water and then place the lid on it.
- Place a paper filter in the brew basket.
- For 300mL coffee, add 17g or 2 level Moccamaster scoops of ground coffee.
- Place the brew basket on the bracket and position the outlet arm over the center of the brew basket. And then place the lid on the brew basket.
- Place a mug into position and ensure it is pressed against studs or nested in the mug tray.
- Set power switch to “ON” position.
- Brewing process will start.
Care and Use:
- Use a medium to medium-coarse grind coffee.
- Use fresh tap, filtered, or bottled water to ensure the best tasting coffee.
- Recommended to use Moccamaster oxygen-whitened filters. Avoid using gold-mesh or other reusable filters, as they may cause inconsistent extraction times.
- Do not remove the brew basket while brewing.
- Hand wash brew basket with mild dishwashing detergent after each use.
- Descale the brewer every 100 cycles, or a minimum of every three months.
Moccamaster has set the global benchmark for at-home coffee brewing with its filter coffee machines handmade in the Netherlands. Its machine can extract the maximum flavor from coffee grounds in about 4-6 minutes while tasting the same as coffee brewed in cafes. Check out its amazing coffee machines available in a variety of colours, here.
|Product Type||Coffee Machine|
|Coffee Machine Type||Filter Coffee Machine|
|Shipping Weight (Kg)||1.80|